Smitha Vinod is the winner of $50 gift code that can be used to buy a fantastic wooden wrist watch from Jord Watches.
Winner, please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Smitha Vinod is the winner of $50 gift code that can be used to buy a fantastic wooden wrist watch from Jord Watches.
Winner, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
I recently came to receive a $50 gift code to spend at Jord Watches. It’s a freaking amazing site and they have wooden watches. They are gorgeous. They ship worldwide.
Since I won’t be using this gift code, I wanted you to have a chance at winning it. All their watches are priced between $139 – $275. This code can help you get $50 off!. I am keeping this giveaway extremely simple. All you have to do is :
● Subscribe to my blog by clicking the “Follow me by email” and confirm your subscription by clicking the activation link sent to your email.
● Leave a meaningful comment on this post.
All names in the comments will be put into a draw and a random winner will be picked using random.org. I will let this giveaway run until Dec 6th. That’s 1 week. Winner will be announced in a post on Dec 7th. The gift code expires on Dec 31st, so you will have plenty of time to make your purchase.
Kindly share this giveaway with anyone whom you think would love to buy a fantastic watch.
Children’s Day is celebrated on Nov 14th. When you hear of Children’s day, what is the first thing that flashes through your mind?. Isn’t it the celebration you had in your school, when you were a kid?. Well, that’s how I remember Children’s day. Sweets are distributed to the kids and some programmes are conducted on that day.
However, the question you need to ask yourself as a parent, on this Children’s day is, how you will celebrate it with your kids, at home. How can you make it special for the kids?. Children’s day doesn’t have to be restricted to being a school event. It should be celebrated at home too.
Here are 10 gift ideas for your lovely kids, in no particular order :
1) Time : The most precious thing you can give your kid is, your time. Quality time spent with your child will change their whole attitude itself. Plan a picnic or a road trip. They will learn several things from this : being open, better communication, respect, being polite to others, value of family etc.
2) Cadbury Dairy Milk : Who doesn’t like chocolates?. Especially, the smooth, creamy and delicious Cadbury!. I am a huge fan of it. This Children’s Day, the Cadbury’s motto is ‘Iss Children’s Day Baccho ke Saath Bacche Ban Jaayein’ (Translation : This Children’s day, become a child along with the children!).
I think it’s a thought provoking & powerful message. There is so much tension in our lives. We sometimes become strict with kids, having no time to tolerate their kiddish ways. But, kids will be pleasantly surprised when you are not being your usual strict self and behaving like a kid with them!. Surprise them.
How much fun would that be, sweetened all the more with Cadbury’s Dairy Milk!. Have you seen this poignant and playful ad they have launched recently?.
3) Dramatic play toys : This is a fantastic gift idea. Pretend play is great to develop the imagination of kids. Excellent examples are doll houses or cookery ranges for girls and doctor or pilot kits for boys.
4) Books : Reading is a habit that can be started very early on. It helps develop the vocabulary and understanding of kids. There are so many gift choices out there depending on the age of the little readers.
5) Dresses : I have noticed that every kid (that I’ve met), loves to dress up. Even little kids get so excited about new dresses. Nowadays there are so many online shopping sites that host a lot of irresistible discount offers, to choose from.
6) A Piggy bank : Kids should understand the value of money from a young age. I think by age 6 – 7, they will be able to grasp the importance of saving. A piggy bank helps them do it the easy way. A transparent one is the best since kids are more satisfied with visual results than the actual gratification of having saved some money for a particular goal.
7) Non toxic nail polish that’s kids friendly : Tween girls love to dress up like their moms, imitating her ways of dressing/getting ready. Brands such as Suncoat Girls make water based, chemical free nail polishes that are fun and easily washable (nail polish remover not required!).
8) Plushie toys : Don’t really think there is an age limit for this one. Everyone loves a plushie. Ah, how adorable it is to hold one..
9) Personalised gifts : Kids love to see their names printed on things. Great ideas are personalising the stationery products/school bags/favourite blanket etc.
10) Colouring books & crayons : My absolute favourite thing to do when I was a kid was, to color. I was pretty good at it. I loved it more than even dolls. Lol!. It helps the kids understand what color is what, the very concept of color & how colorful anything and everything can be..
I hope you liked this gift guide that I have put together. I believe all the gifts listed are thoughtful and lovely. Do leave a comment below as to what you think about it 😍.
Taking care of your teeth is the key to good dental health. When you get used to this daily routine, you will never be afraid of getting close to people in social events due to bad breath.
Swollen and bleeding gums will also be a thing of the past. As a matter of fact, it’s easier than you can ever imagine. Other than boosting self esteem, good oral hygiene will save you from incurring medical bills when you visit the dentist. You only need to follow the tips outlined below.
1. Brush Your Teeth Two Times Everyday
Your teeth can never be in good health if you don’t brush them. You should actually brush them early in the morning and in the evening. This is not one of those things that you can afford to skip. This is because it only takes about 10 hours for bacteria and germs to build up in the teeth and gums. In fact, failing to brush your teeth for just a few days in a week is enough to earn you a tough stain.
Dirty teeth can really steal your fun moments when you are hanging out with friends. This is due to the fact that you can not laugh out loud without being ashamed of your stained teeth. The good news is that there are so many teeth whitening agents that are available at pearlywhites.com at affordable prices. It’s recommended that you brush your teeth in circles to ensure you reach all the areas of any tooth.
2. Use Fluoride
You should never use any toothpaste that doesn’t contain fluoride as an active ingredient. The mineral is also present in water and its purpose is to defend your teeth against bacteria and cavities by forming a thick layer on the outside. If the enamel of your teeth weakens, it becomes easier for bacteria to penetrate into the core of the teeth. Such a case eventually causes your teeth to decay. Since mouth washes are also rich in fluoride, they can be used to counter cavities and bacteria at their initial stages.
3. Floss Regularly
Flossing should also be done on a regular basis. This is because brushing alone is not enough to flush out the harmful bacteria that are in your teeth. Just so you may know, each tooth has 5 sides. The upper side that is used for crushing food, the inner side, the outer side that’s seen when you smile and the two spaces that separates one tooth from the other.
The brush can only clean the first three surfaces and that’s why you must floss to remove the dirt that’s in between the teeth.
4. Clean the Tongue
Most people ignore the tongue when cleaning their teeth. They think that it cleans itself automatically, thanks to the saliva that never dries up. That’s not true because the tongue can be as dirty as your teeth. Harmful bacteria can actually stick on the tongue for the longest period of time as possible.
There are two ways of cleaning the tongue. The first option requires you to apply some paste on the tooth brush and run it back and forth. The other option is similar to flossing because you only need to run a string along the tongue, from the back to the tip at the front.
Of late, I have been using Pampers Baby Dry Pants which employs world’s first 3x channel technology. I decided to share my experience with you guys.
It comes in a typical Pampers green pack and has different sizes. Currently, am using size L for my son who is 12 kgs. Size L suits kids weighing between 9 – 14 kgs.
As shown in this cute illustration on the pack, the wetness is evenly distributed, into 3 extra absorbing channels. This is the very first time any brand has done this. This ingenious idea avoids any wetness to accumulate in one place like it used to happen with previous diapers I have tried on him. When wetness accumulates in one place it sags and your child will want to get out of it ASAP. Please check out this video to understand how the wetness is distributed in the new Pampers Baby Dry Pants and how elastic it is :
That brings me to the next point. After using these diapers I have noticed that my son doesn’t fuss and pull the diaper down at all!. This proves how comfortable he is with the diapers on.
Front & back sides
The stretchy material on the inside that’s soft & also avoids leakage.
Also the stretchy and soft material leaves no marks on his legs (inner thigh area) or on the waist. What a relief!. I hated it when my son used to get reddish marks on his skin by wearing diapers that were tight..
It’s surprising that such a thin and light weight diaper performs such heavy duty!. For my son, depending on how much he pees, his new Pampers Dry Pants lasts anywhere between 4 – 9 hours!. It’s so amazing. He doesn’t wake up in the middle of the night due to wetness. These diapers keep his skin dry to touch.
It also has breathable material with micro pores that keeps wetness and humidity away from his baby soft, delicate skin. Also the added baby lotion, prevents rashes. Seriously speaking, my son’s nappy rashes have become a thing of the past!.
What matters at the end of the day is whether our babies are relaxed and comfortable, be it while playing or sleeping and I am 100% sure that Pampers Baby Dry Pants works towards and successfully achieves that goal!. I highly recommend you try this out soon for your child ♡
This range is easily available everywhere, pharmacies, supermarkets or even online.
Buying a home is an exciting accomplishment and one that many dream of. It is a challenge to purchase a home as it often requires a great deal of money up front as a down payment. In addition, if you purchase a home that is older, it may require some work to get it up to your expectations.
While purchasing a home is exciting and rewarding, it can also be very stressful as there is furniture to buy and moving also needs to take place. If you know someone who is a new homeowner and you want to give them a gift but you are unsure of what to give, this article will help you out. Here are the top gifts for new homeowners in 2017 –
1. Soda maker machine – Making your own soda is all the rage these days. Because of their popularity, you can find one for less than $500 if you do your research and look for sales. Before you purchase a soda maker, however, be sure to read reviews as you want to make sure that you spend your money on the best soda maker machine available. As with any other appliance, some machines have better features over others. Also, be sure to check out the manufacturer warranty information and what supplies are needed to make a great soda.
You may want to also consider gifting some supplies with the machine so that they can start to enjoy it right away.
2. Candles – If you are moving into a home that has been lived in before, you may welcome candles as a gift. Burning a candle in your home can be relaxing and give off a great smell. It can be hard to mask the smell from previous owners so starting out with a collection of lovely smelling candles can do the trick.
3. Champagne or a bottle of wine – It is so exciting to move into a new home and it cannot be celebrated enough. Gifting a bottle of champagne or wine to the new homeowners is a nice touch and one that they will appreciate. There is nothing like the day that you sign your mortgage papers and collect your keys. What better than to step inside your new home and have a glass of bubbly to celebrate?.
4. Offer to host dinner – Purchasing a new home is exciting but it can also be very stressful. Moving into a new home takes a great deal of time and energy which may leave the cook of the house out of energy and unable to make dinner for their family. Offering to bring dinner over or cook dinner at the house is a nice gesture and one that is likely going to be greatly appreciated.
5. Toaster – A toaster is a great gift to give to someone you do not know all that well. For example, if your coworker is moving into their first home, consider giving them a toaster. It’s a nice gift that can be used for years to come and does not have to be expensive.
The recipient will be appreciative of your thoughtfulness and think of you when they make their toast in the morning..
If you have been applying layers of powder just to correct your skin’s excess shine, you’re committing a serious mistake. You see, applying powder won’t just make you look cakey, but it can also cause closed comedones (read: acne) and zits. And that’s the last thing you want to happen, right?
Listen, if you want to get a more even and radiant finish, your makeup products aren’t the only things you have to be concerned about. Prepping your skin matters, too. And to tell you the truth, a properly prepped skin can make a huge difference in the coverage and longevity of your makeup.
Now, you’re probably wondering: How do I prep my skin?. One of the best things you can do is exfoliate your skin. Getting rid of dead skin cells can make your skin more even, allowing you to apply your makeup easier.
Another tip is to make sure your skin is moisturized. Look for ingredients that have hyaluronic acid as it has a really potent hydrating property. It can provide a long-lasting moisture so your skin stays plump and smooth even after you apply your makeup.
And you know what else?. Hyaluronic acid isn’t just great for moisturizing the skin. It also has the ability to fight signs of skin aging. By locking in moisture, it can prevent the skin from sagging. It can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so you won’t have to layer too much foundation on your skin just to hide them.
With its ability to strengthen the skin’s barrier, regular use of skin care products with hyaluronic acid can increase your skin’s protection against UV rays, too. With so many benefits, this is one of the best ingredients you can use on your skin.
Still not convinced?
Here’s an infographic about hyaluronic acid you might want to check out :
About the Author :
Hannah Do is the founder of Thank Your Skin, a beauty blog dedicated to providing honest skin care advice and information. She aspires to help her readers achieve their most beautiful skin by sharing personal tips learned through both years of experience and thorough research. Click here to check out her latest article.
Thanks to Hannah for sharing this amazing infographic and article with my readers ♡
We all start somewhere and setting up a new fitness routine is something that takes time and great motivation. Working out has a number of rewards and it can be quite challenging, both mentally and physically. One of the biggest challenges to being successful with a fitness routine is to set realistic goals that you can accomplish. As time goes on and you reach your initial goals, you can then set additional goals that will make you push harder to reach them. This article will provide some tips to setting realistic fitness goals.
1. Pencil it in. The hardest part of starting a fitness plan is getting started. Once you are in a routine, you can crush your goals and feel better than ever about yourself and your abilities. One of the best ways to start off your fitness program is to pencil in your workout sessions on your calendar. Make sure that you put aside time every day to spend time working out. If it is your rest day, it is still important to write it down in your calendar. While it may be rest day from spinning, you can still go for a walk, practice some restorative yoga, or go swimming. Rest day is a day to give your body some time to rejuvenate but it doesn’t have to mean that you do nothing.
2. Share your goals and intentions with family members so that they can encourage
you. One of the best ways to ensure that you meet your goals is to share them with others. Having an accountability partner can help you a great deal in staying the course when times get rough or when life becomes so busy that you feel that you need to sacrifice your gym time to take care of other priorities. Family members can encourage you and will likely have a vested interest in your success at accomplishing your fitness goals.
3. Start small. Nobody started out being perfect. Everyone has to practice to get to a level of success. As with starting anything new, it is best to start out small. Starting small will allow you to build up confidence in your abilities and reach mini-goals that will continue to help motivate you to reach the larger goals. In addition, starting off small will help you build muscle and endurance so that you can adequately accomplish your goals without feeling defeated. If you set a goal too large, you will likely not be able to meet it and then you will feel discouraged and you may want to quit altogether. Setting small goals is a evidence-based way to succeed.
4. Prepare. It is a good idea to always be prepared for your fitness plan. Set out your clothes the night before, fill up a water bottle, and have your gym bag ready to go. It will be tough enough to get the courage up to hit the gym but if you have everything laid out and ready to go, getting ready will be one less deterrent.
These goals are great for those who are just starting out and are looking for a way to get into a routine that makes fitness a priority. If you have reached the point in which you are looking for more intense goals and information on increasing the effectiveness of your fitness program, you can find more information online. In addition to the tips we provided, there are also more that we found on their website. No matter where you are in your fitness ability, get out there and get to work!
Are you looking for natural ways to keep healthy?. Essentials oils may be the answer you are looking for. When people think of oils, they probably think that it is only limited to aromatherapy. Most people know that oils are placed in an aromatic diffuser so that the house can smell good. But aromatherapy can also have benefits such as mood enhancing and energy boosting depending on the oil that you will use.
But now, research has discovered that oils can be used for a variety of purposes, one of which is to improve the health of individuals. Check out some of the tips below that you can do in order to be healthy through the use of oils.
1. Use them to fight colds and flu – When the fall and winter months come, there’s no denying that some of our family members might fall sick. When that happens and you are adverse to them taking medicines, you may try the natural method and use oils instead. There are so many oils that you can choose to that job. One of those can be peppermint oil, which can relieve chest congestion and even soothe headaches and fever. Other than the peppermint oil, you can also choose lemon essential oil, which is a very effective decongestant. German chamomile can also relieve muscle aches and pains brought about by the flu. Aside from the ones mentioned above, there are so much more oils that you can use. Just do your research to find out what oils you can use and choose one that you are most comfortable with.
2. Use them to get a good night’s rest – Aside from exercise and having a good diet, one of the things that our bodies need in order to be healthy is ample rest. When you don’t get enough sleep or you suffer from chronic sleep deprivation, your body is more at risk to suffer from many diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes. When you lack sleep, there is also an increase of cortisol in your body, which is the stress hormone. If you’re having difficulty getting enough sleep, try putting lavender, chamomile or jasmine oil on a cloth and then place that next to your pillow. As you breathe aroma, it will help you have a more relaxed and peaceful sleep.
3. Use them to treat skin rashes and the like – Oils are a great natural remedy that can be used for skin ailments such as rashes or even psoriasis. If your skin itches, it may be due to reasons such as eczema, hives or dry skin. Soothe your skin by applying oils like chamomile. You can even use this for itchy scalp if you are suffering from it. If you want something that you can use as a moisturizer, Good oil hemp is an answer to that. Hempseed oil is perfect as a moisturizer because it has a high content of omega 3. It can help the skin retain hydration and is also used to treat dry hair.
There are many ways that people ensure that they look their best at all times. Whether it be getting their hair done regularly, having their eyebrows waxed, or getting their nails painted, the beauty industry is a booming business regardless of what area of the world you live in. In fact, every culture has a set of beauty standards that the people adhere to. This article is more than about just getting some work done on your skin as we will discuss some beauty procedures that you may not know exist!
1. Dental therapy. Have you ever heard of someone being petrified of going to the dentist?. In a dental therapy office, there are a variety of services that are offered. From massages to reflexology, the idea is to welcome you into a space that you may not find intimidating with the overall goal of getting you in to the dentist chair by offering massages or other relaxing mechanisms to help you reduce anxiety and be able to have your teeth cleaned without a problem.
It may sound strange to you, but dental hygiene is critical for one’s overall well-being and if it takes having a massage or reflexology session to accomplish it, then so be it.
2. Cryotherapy. This procedure has been utilized by athletes for years as it helps to decrease pain and aches in sore muscles. Based on new research, cryotherapy has been used for the past few years to help people overcome problems with eczema, psoriasis, insomnia, and even weight loss. The procedure requires you to stand in a frigidly cold tank for a few minutes. So cold that you will be standing in sub-zero temperature for a few moments. Celebrities swear by the procedure and many have boasted about being able to burn up to 600 calories in a matter of a few minutes. If you can withstand the frigid temps for a few moments to help burn calories and relieve some skin problems, cryotherapy is one to try.
3. Anal bleaching. Celebrities such as the Kardashian’s have made this beauty procedure quite popular as of late. It may sound like an odd procedure but it can actually be done at home and quite quickly. People have an obsession with making their body look perfect. In some parts of the world, having a lightly colored rear is highly coveted and therefore people choose to partake in anal bleaching. If you don’t want to go to a local dermatologist or having a microdermabrasion treatment to lighten your derriere, then purchasing an at home DIY kit is the way to go.
4. Mesotherapy. This therapy process is simply the injection of a cocktail of vitamins, amino acids, and medications specifically formulated for your age and skin. The combination of these together helps plump up your skin and hydrates the tissue. The results are astounding and help to decrease signs of aging, remove sun spots, and brighten your complexion.
These beauty procedures may sound unique to you, but there are many people that swear by them. While beauty is certainly subjective and is measured by the eye of the beholder, there is no one-size-fits-all beauty routine which is why the industry is so inclusive of all interest areas.