This month’s Glambox is designed in such a way that it serves as a Beauty First Aid box!. It contains a deodorant, a cleansing gel, a strip of nail wraps, two sunscreens of the highest SPF and a box of oil control film. It’s got basically everything to keep you looking fab this month!
1) Derma Eco Cleansing gel : This transparent gel gently removes makeup and other impurities, leaving the skin clean, balanced and soft. It contains no perfume, parabens or dyes. What I loved about this is that it is based on pure, natural and organic ingredients like glycerine and aloe vera. It doesn’t lather much but does a really good job of cleaning your makeup. The sample included contains 15ml.
2) Fa Floral Protect Poppy and Bluebell deodorant : This one is Fa’s latest launched product. It has a very soft, fresh, floral and pleasant scent. I quite like it. What I love the most about it is that it is completely alcohol free!. The sample contains 50ml.
3 & 4) Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 100 cream and fluid : Sunscreen is a must for summer!. I personally have skin that’s very sensitive to sunlight. I always use something above SPF 50. These both have SPF100, which is perfect. These both absorb very fast onto the skin, leaving it looking hydrated. I personally liked the fluid more. These samples are 5 ml each.
5) Sterikare Oil Control Film : This is perfect for blotting your face when you feel it to be oily. It absorbs unwanted facial oil / shine without disturbing make-up. It’s safe for daily use. It comes in a little snap open box that you can carry in your purse. It’s a product made in Japan. This is a full size product, with 50 sheets. Though this is suitable for all skin types, my face doesn’t get a shine ever and thus I haven’t opened this product. It’s price is AED15 and it’s available at all Carrefour Hypermarkets across UAE.
6) NCLA House of Hollywood Nail wraps : These nail wraps are some funky looking tribal prints that’s perfect for a season of bright maxi dresses and statement jewelry. You don’t need a heat lamp, drying time or waiting time to use this. The pack contains 12 nail wraps and one nail file. I don’t use nail wraps (or any other nail products for that matter!). So, I haven’t used this.
The August box contains two vouchers of a good value.
1) AED 200 voucher to enjoy either a Sports or Swedish Massage (1 hour full body) at Wellbeing Medical Center, valid till 15th November 2014.
2) AED 50 voucher to spend in-store at She Moves, located in City Walk Mall, Jumeirah, valid until 30th September 2014. The first 20 voucher redemptions get a free Marika Sports bra!
Though this box contains the basic items you need to keep looking fresh this month, I personally would have liked the sunscreen products to be of a bigger size. Subscribers can easily be disappointed by this box. However, if they make use of the vouchers well, this would be a good box worth the money they spend.
Note: I was provided this product for review purpose and all opinions are 100% my own.