How are you, my friend?.. I hope you are doing great. I am flying to India tonight!. I will return on Oct 25th. I am quite excited about seeing my relatives and the journey itself, since I love traveling!. I have worked extra hard to schedule posts ahead of time, so that you won’t really miss that I am gone. I don’t want to neglect my blog in anyway. All I ask you is to share my posts if you find it interesting and comment if you like to :). I will have limited internet access in India, so I might not be able to reply to your comments ASAP but still, eventually I surely will..
I thought I will show you what beauty/skincare products I have packed for my vacation. Here are the two packs:
Rimmel London Makeup box
It contains the following –
- A pack of two hair Velcro pads from a Japanese brand Dariya, that helps hold my hair in place when applying products on my face
- An Ecotools powder brush
- Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer in the color Natural Beige 060, which I like to mix with my foundation and apply underneath my eye area. It’s AED 18.
- An Elf tinted moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Make up remover : Bioderma Sensibio H2o travel version
- Cleanser : Olay Total Effects Age Defying Milk
- Toner : DIY ACV toner
- Day cream – Herbline Essentials Nourishing cream
- Night cream : Olay Total Effects Night firming cream
- Lip Balm – Sierra Bees Pomegranate Organic Beeswax lip balm
- Eye cream – Olay Total Effects Eye transforming cream
This really awesome, chic makeup box was a gift from a friend in Australia. I love the crown detailing on it’s zip. I will be packing this in my luggage.
Makeup pouch (see through on one side)
It contains the following –
- A Travalo filled with my fav perfume
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Contouring liner in the color Black Tulip
- Mikyajy Provocative Powder foundation in the color 08 Tender Beige. I am nearly hitting pan on this one. Bought it a while ago. I believe it was AED69.
- Revlon Lipbutter in Sugar Plum
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume mascara. I quite love this product. It gives more volume and definition to your lashes. It’s a recent purchase. I believe it’s price was in the 40s range on sale.
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift foundation
- Eyetex Dazzler eyeliner
- A miniature Ponds Magic talcum powder, which I bought on my vacation last time
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Blush and highlighter in Rosy Glow. This is a gift from a friend in US. It’s such a pretty little palette. Gorgeous colors that really does impart a pretty rosy glow, if applied right!
- A 6ml sample of Alien Essence Absolue, which I received in a Glambox.
- A little round mirror that I got as a complimentary gift from Dove when I purchased some Dove products. It was a limited time offer. I got some miniature Dove soaps too, which were so cute!
It’s always good to carry a see through pooch like this one while traveling. I carry this in my vanity bag. This pouch was a gift from a friend in US. It’s so lovely to have friends who sent thoughtful gifts ♥. I just noticed there are a lot of gifts mentioned in this post!
Do pray that I will have a safe journey. I can’t wait to get back to UAE and continue blogging 🙂