Here is the review of the first Glambox of 2015. If you would like to subscribe to Glambox, check out www.glambox.me. The January Glambox contained the following:
1) A Thousand Wishes fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works – This fragrance mist comes in a gorgeous travel sized bottle. It’s Velvet musk scent is very fresh and nice. However, like any other B & BW fragrance mist, there is an alcoholic scent that is overpowering immediately after you spray it. It fades away immediately but after a few minutes, the scent of the mist fades away too. It has no staying power at all. The bottle contains 88ml and is worth AED35.
2) Revivogen Bio Cleansing Shampoo – It’s my first time trying this brand. This is my favorite product of this box. It has a distinct herbal scent which lasts for a long time on your hair after you use it. My hair felt great after using it. It gives a very fresh, healthy and clean feel. It has a thick consistency.
This specially designed shampoo contains essential bioactive nutrients that nourish, moisturize and improve the hair and scalp condition, thus creating a healthy environment for hair growth. The sample bottle contains 60ml. It’s full size version (360ml) is priced at AED 90.
3) Palmer’s Cocoa butter formula – This is a thick body lotion that I already love. I am glad I received this. It’s great for carrying in your purse. It really hydrates the skin and contains Vitamin E in it. The sample bottle contains 50ml. It’s full size version (250ml) costs AED 22.
4) Herbline Essentials Sunscreen lotion with SPF 40 – This little sachet of sun screen lotion contains 5 ml and is parabens and paraffin free. I haven’t used it yet.
5) CHI silk infusion – This is a leave in treatment that helps to protect hair from mechanical and environmental damage with pure natural silk, wheat and soy proteins. It adds an incredible shine for all hair types whilst giving you softer, smoother hair. It has a beautiful scent and texture. It’s non sticky and looks like a serum.
I am loving it!. The sample bottle contains 15ml. It’s full size version is priced at AED 195.
There are four vouchers this time and if you are someone who would use it, this box will become very much worth your money!
1) Free blow dry from Dial A Nail Beauty Salon
2) A Bath and Body Works voucher to get a free shower gel, on the purchase of a full priced Signature Collection item, valid until Mar 2015
3) A 20% discount code to Designer – 24’s online website, www.designer-24.com, which is a great site to rent designer dresses
4) A coupon code worth AED 75 to spend on www.thehotboxkit.com, which sells stylish yoga, dance, workout wears.
Overall, I cannot say I am immensely pleased with the selection of products in this box but still I am glad I got to try out two brands, Revivogen and Chi, for the first time. That is the very purpose of Glambox, to introduce new brands to you!. These two products, in fact, turned out to be my favorites out of all the products in this box.
Did you receive this box?. What are your thoughts about it?.
Note: This is a press release, aiming at promotion to a wider audience. I am not compensated in any way for the publication of this post.