Today I would love to introduce you to a brand that I got to know myself just recently. It is Nacomi, a Polish brand that’s crueltyfree, handmade, paraben free, SLS free & allergen free. They use only the highest grade raw materials from around the world to make their products highly effective.
Here is everything that I got in my beauty haul & the mini reviews :
● Moroccan Argan Intensive Hydration Night cream – This one is a thick, luxurious cream that smells absolutely divine. It is, just as it’s name suggests, intensely hydrating thanks to the presence of Hyaluronic Acid in it. Other ingredients that make this cream truly moisturizing are Argan oil (sourced from Morocco), Shea butter (from Africa) & Avocado oil. It melts right into the skin on application.
The brand has different creams targeting different age groups. The one I got is for my skin type (normal/dry) and targeting 30+ when the first wrinkles start showing. I am hitting 30 this year and I feel it’s a match made in heaven for my skin. I highly recommend this night cream ♡
● No Rinse Argan hair conditioner – As I’ve mentioned before on this blog, I am trying my best to keep my hair looking like it has some life. So, this leave in conditioner attracted my attention. It has Argan oil & Cashmere protein in it to deliver healthy, silky hair.
It’s white in color and has a watery texture. It smells like any other hair conditioner – very pleasant and lovely. The smell lingers in the hair, at the same time giving it an instant shine. I like apply it on my hair at night or when it looks extra lifeless before stepping out of my home. It comes in a plastic spray bottle, convenient to spritz on to the hair. It’s long term efforts are yet to be known. Anyways, I got 2 bottles to keep it stocked.
● Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan oil – The ingredients of this thick, white, creamy mask are the same as the ones I just discussed in the leave in conditioner. It is supposed to regenerate and smoothen the hair, strengthening the hair against damage and breakage and restoring shine to dull hair.
I usually apply it for 20 mins and wash off. The hair does feel instantly soft and manageable. I am currently using it once a week. It comes in a tube with a flip open lid, conveniently designed to be used while in shower.
All of the above are priced between AED 50 – AED 85 and were purchased from the store named ‘Solace’, Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi. The staff there are so friendly and amazing. On asking for samples if any, that suits my skin type (normal/dry), they gave me two awesome product samples. Here they are :
● Natural Sugar Scrub – This one is a dense scrub, packed with sugar thats immersed in a base of Argan oil & Shea butter. It also contains strawberry seeds for exfoliation (first time coming across strawberry seeds used for this purpose!). It smells strongly of coffee. I believe it contains ground coffee beans too. I have used it only on my body, since I feel it’s a bit too abrasive for facial skin.
● Cleansing oil – This yellow colored cleansing oil helps in perfect makeup removal while clearing all impurities from the skin. It smells so heavenly and is a mix of several precious oils. Mann, I wanna make this into a perfume and keeps smelling it throughout the day. What a lovely, effective product!.
Overall, Nacomi a great natural beauty brand. Definitely check them out and if you have any wonderful experience with any of the products from this brand, kindly suggest them in the comments below and I will go try it out for myself =)