Though late, here are my thoughts on October’s Glambox 🙂
1) Vita Coco coconut water – I was quite surprised seeing this in the box. This coconut water, packed in a tetra pack is so sweet and refreshing!. It’s just like sticking a straw in a coconut. This is perfect for hydrating yourself while on-the-go. According to this brand, this product is straight from the tree and never from concentrate. Their process is – “Pick, Crack and Pack!. This is a product of Philippines and each bottle contains 330 ml. There are 4 variants – Original version (which I received), Lemonade, Pineapple and Peach & Mango versions. The latter three are created by combining coconut water + the respective all natural fruit purees. I can’t wait to try out the other variants. You guys do check it out too.
2) Labello – The next lovely product is a Labello and it’s the latest one!. It’s fruity shine watermelon ♡. Labello is one of my favorite lip balms. They are always so moisturizing. This variant has a gorgeous everyday kind of color, delicious watermelon aroma and gives a soft glossy look. It’s such a perfect color. It just gives a wash of color thus making your lips look healthy and rosy. Love it!
The tube is designed in a new way. There is a slant at the top and overall, it’s body is thicker while it’s base is the regular size. Also, it has pretty pictures of watermelon & stars on it to indicate ‘Fruity shine watermelon’.
3) VLCC Face mask – I have loved VLCC’s products so far. So I was excited to find one in this box. This mask contains Liquorice & Fenugreek and is a natural fairness mask. Liquorice is known for it’s powerful skin whitening properties and fenugreek soothes and relaxes the skin. It’s light yellow colored. It does give a fresh look once applied for 10-15 minutes and then washed away. However, I cannot stand it’s smell. It’s really strong and it gave me a major headache. It could be the scent of liquorice but I am not sure. I will definitely not buy a full sized version of this ever!. The little tube contained 15 ml.
4) Nivea Powder Touch Anti perspirant – This is a product I have tried before. It dries quickly and has a pleasant scent that stays for a good while. The little can contains 35 ml.
5) Derma e Antioxidant Natural sunscreen – This came in a little sachet with just 3.5gms. It contains Zinc Oxide and has a broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage. I quite like it. It contains SPF 30 and has the consistency of a lotion. It’s easy to apply and imparts a light whitish blue tint to the face which is characteristic of any sunscreen that contains Zinc Oxide.
6) Yardley perfume samples – I never knew Yardley perfumes were out there in the market. I love their powders & deo sprays. Anyways there are 2 samples – one of English Rose and the other of Jasmine. English Rose is such a stunning scent!. I will make sure I get a full sized version of this. I am not a fan of their Jasmine scented products. So, I passed it onto my mom. Each sample contained 2.5 ml.
As you can see, Glambox has helped me decide what to get next and what not to. Why don’t you look at the three subscription options and subscribe to Glambox today itself!. ♡
Coupons & More
● 35% discount code to www.glossymakeup.com
● Voucher offering 35% off any service offered at Senso Spa.
● Voucher offering 25% discount at GlamGals outlets
● 15% discount code to www.lens.me
● A leaflet about Vita Coco, designed just like the tetra pack, giving all details about this product
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.