Here is my recent haul from the best online shopping site ever, iHerb!.
1) Andalou Naturals Lift & Firm Cream – You will find this product in one of my previous hauls. That time though, I had bought it for my brother. Recently he raved about it to me and so I had to get it for myself. This cream has Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE and fruit stem cell complex (Apple / Grape). The main ingredient in it is certified organic Aloe Vera and also has Argan & Jojoba oils. This product is supposed to help with diminishing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation and improve overall texture for a visibly lifted, firmer complexion.
I found it to be extremely hydrating and nourishing. It imparts a soft, supple feeling. It’s white in color, has a light Vanilla like scent and has a lovely, creamy texture. A little comes a long way. It’s meant to be used in the daytime. Though not shown here, I bought two of this, the other one a repeat purchase for bro.
Price – $19.96 (Approx AED 73.32) for a tub containing 50 ml.
2) Andalou Naturals Night Repairing cream– Since I bought the day cream, I decided to check out the night cream too, as it’s a known fact that when you get products from the same range, it goes well together, works hand in hand and helps you achieve your goal in a lesser amount of time. This product contains certified organic Aloe Vera, Cacao butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip oil, Evening Primrose oil, Avocado oil and more. The Resveratrol & CoQ10 in it works as antioxidants, to stimulate circulation, slow cellular damage and speedy healthy cell renewal for improved skin texture.
This cream has a balm like texture and is very light. It has a chocolatey smell, which I really liked. A little goes a long way with this product too. It sinks in really fast leaving skin looking healthy and slightly dewy.
Price – $19.96 (Approx ) for a tub containing 50 ml.
Based on my experience with both these products I would definitely recommend you the Andalou Naturalsbrand. Also, I preferred it because it is vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, sulphate free, Non- GMO & gluten free. When you use chemical free products, it really makes a wonderful difference in your skin. Both of these creams that I purchased are from their ‘Age Defying’ range and targets ‘Dry & Very Dry’ skin types.
3) Avocado oil by Now Solutions– I love this oil so much since it’s multi purpose. I use it both as a nourishing face oil in my night time skin care routine and as a hydrating oil for my dry hair. This is a repeat purchase. Only difference though, is that last time, I had bought a smaller bottle (118 ml) while this time, it’s a larger one (473 ml).
Price – $12.22 (Approx AED 44.89) for a bottle containing 473 ml.
4) Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Deep Treatment Masque– Since I have dry hair, I wanted to try a product like this one. Funny enough, I don’t use it as a masque but as an overnight leave-in conditioner. The actual usage of it is to work it into damp hair from roots to end, cover hair with plastic cap for 45 mins and then to rinse off. However, I simply work it into my hair from the middle part until the very tips and leave it overnight. Next day when I wash my hair, it feels soft and manageable.
It is white in color and has a thick texture. I first rub it in between both my hands, warm it up just a bit that way and massage it into the hair. This mask contains great ingredients such as Tamanu oil, Monoi oil, nutrient-rich Garlic extract and Bamboo to fortify hair. This is made for dry, textured and damaged hair. Overall, it’s a nice masque but not one I would urge you to buy because my expectations were really high for this product and it falls short of it.
Price – $11.99 (Approx AED 44.04) for a tub containing 340 gms.
5) Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum by Now Solutions– I was looking for a serum that hydrates well but doesn’t cost a lot. So, I chose this one. It’s supposed to naturally reduce appearance of fine lines.
I love the runny texture of this product. A little goes a looong way. On application, it feels like my skin just drinks it up, leaving it hydrated. It has this extremely refreshing scent. It reminds me of the smell of the leaf of lemon tree. I would like to say this could be a cheaper version of Mad Hippie’s Exfoliating serum, which I have reviewed earlier. No doubt their ingredients are worlds apart but am comparing just the texture and feel of the products.
I love any product that comes with a pump because it’s convenient and mess-free. So, I was delighted to see a pump on this one. However, I was surprised to see that there is no tube inside the bottle. On reading it’s back side, I understood that it uses an airless pump. So, you gotta shake the bottle, then pump to get rid of excess air and then product is dispensed out. If not, shake again. The base rises each time you pump. But I rather prefer a bottle with a pump/tube mechanism. But still, I love this product so much!. I HIGHLY recommend it!. Also, it’s paraben free, cruelty free and gluten free.
Price – $11.04 (Approx AED 40.55) for a bottle containing 30 ml.
6) Badger Beard Balm – I got this for my brother since of late he is into grooming his beard. According to him, it’s a nice product and he would recommend it. It is a cruelty free product.
Price – $14.39 (Approx AED 52.86) for a tin containing 56 gms.
Discounts and Shipping
iHerb has introduced something new. A loyalty program!. After each purchase, 10% of your bill total (excluding shipping charges) is placed in your iHerb account. It has a validity of 60 days. Next time you purchase within this time frame, this amount is deducted from your bill total!. For this purchase of mine, I got $9.76 (Approx AED 35.85) :).
Since Andalou Naturals was one of the ‘Brands of the Week’ at the time of my purchase, I got an extra 20% off it, thus saving $11.97 (Approx AED 43.97) on three products!
The shipping via DHL was amazingly fast and it reached me from US to UAE in just 3 days. Gotta love how fast DHL’s service is. Shipping cost me $8 (Approx AED 29.38), since iHerb had a special offer running that month that no matter how much ever the weight is of the package, you can get it shipped for a flat rate of $8. There really is no other site that offers you so much value!.
Use my code SCZ695 at checkout to get $5 off your first purchase!