Though late, here are my thoughts on November’s Glambox. First of all, this time, the box came with an outer covering that has a floral print on it. It is so feminine and gorgeous ♡. Next thing I love the most is that except for a perfume sample, this box is all about skincare and you guys know how much am crazed about skincare products!
1) Bioderma Hydrabio serum – I was beyond happy when I saw a full sized Bioderma product in the box, that too a serum, one of my most favorite skincare products. This serum is for ‘very dehydrated, sensitive’ skin. It’s very light weight and gets absorbed into the skin easily. A little goes a long way. It is aptly named as Hydrabio. It is intensely hydrating and leaves your skin looking plump and soft. I use it during day & night just before my moisturizer. It comes in a tall bottle with a convenient to use pump. The packaging is in such a way that you get a sneak peek of the brightly colored blue lid. It’s so pretty. It contains 40ml and is worth AED 210!
2) Oils of Life from The Body Shop – This is an intensely revitalizing facial oil. It is light weight, non greasy and has a lovely scent to it. I apply it every day just after serum, at night. It came in a tiny bottle with a dropper. Each time I just use 5 drops and as such I am still not done with this 7 ml sample!. The bottle is designed so well that once this oil gets over, am just gonna refill the bottle with one of my favorite skincare oils like an Argan oil and pop it in my travel skincare bag.
3) Dadi’ Oil – This is a nail treatment / skincare oil. It is 95% certified organic & contains high purity avocado oil, jojoba oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E & 21 naturally derived essential oils that give this oil a fantastic scent. This is the first time that am owning a nail treatment oil. It’s color looks just like olive oil. I use it every night. Since it comes in a little bottle that looks like a nail polish’s bottle, application is really easy. I then massage it into my cuticles. Recently, after using a really strong nail polish remover, couple of my nails started flaking. This has never happened before and I really freaked out. But this oil healed it in just 2 days!. I highly recommend this product. It came in a tiny bottle containing 3.75ml.
4) Perfume samples from Rasasi – I love how these samples are packaged. Boruzz is Rasasi’s latest Oudh collection. These are just so stunning!. I love both samples. Jazeebiyat Musk Tabriz is a stronger scent, clearly a masculine one. Lamaat Musk Tabriz is a softer oud scent, a feminine choice. Oud scent lovers will definitely need to check out this collection by Rasasi because it captures the oud scent so beautifully. Each of these samples came in a little spray bottle containing 1 ml.
5) Bioderma samples – Oh how I love skincare samples even if they come in tiny tubes. It’s perfect to trial out a product before deciding to invest in it’s full size.
● Hydrabio Creme – What a fantastic cream that can be used both at daytime or night. It’s rich, hydrating and makes your skin feel so soft and perfectly textured. Not even kidding when I say it’s almost like a primer. It simply smoothens out your skin, giving it a perfect look. Definitely a product worth buying in full size. The sample came in a tube containing 5 ml.
● Hydrabio Serum – Same as the full sized bottle that came in this box. I first used up this sample and then started on the bottle. The sample came in a tube containing 5 ml.
● Hydrabio Perfecteur – This is a day cream with SPF 30. It’s rose colored and is a radiance booster. It’s a lovely cream that gets easily absorbed. The sample came in a tube containing 5ml.
Overall, am loving the Hydrabio range of products. All of them are so intensely moisturizing and hydrating ♡
● A 20 % discount voucher and leaflet for The Body Shop skin care and make up products
● Boruzz by Rasasi 10% off voucher
● Gift voucher from Eternel Clinic to try their fantastic treatments, with a buy one & get another treatment for free offer
● Bioderma voucher to enjoy their exclusive complimentary skin analysis
● A chance to win a 3 months Glambox subscription
I am absolutely loving November’s Glambox. Why don’t you look at the three subscription options and subscribe to Glambox today itself!.
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.