The April Glambox came with some quite thrilling products!. Here is what I found when I opened it:
1) A beauty tip card which Glambox includes with every box. It gives one important tip on one side (this card highlighted the importance of being sunscreen savvy!) and on the other, lists the contents of the box and it’s prices.
2) A beautiful leaflet from Hawaiian Tropic, which shows their range of Silk Hydration lotion sunscreens. It also has a SPF selection guide on one side which helps you choose the right sunscreen for you according to your skintype.
3) A gift voucher for a complimentary nail polish change from N Style International.
4) An AED500 gift voucher to redeem for a Laser Treatment or Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment from Wellbeing Medical Center.
Now comes the more exciting part – the products!
1) Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration protective sun lotion : This sun lotion boasts a very high protection with SPF 50 (The other two products in this range has SPF 30 and SPF 15)!. It’s smell is just so heavenly. It’s a tropical smell, that lingers on for a long time. It gets absorbed into your skin really fast and doesn’t leave a tint behind. When you start applying it, it looks like it would leave a whitish tint. But when you work it into your skin more, it just leaves your skin looking glowing and hydrated.It also gives your skin 12 hour moisturization.
This product has ‘hydrating ribbons’ in it, which moisturizes your skin at the same time, protecting it from the harmful sun rays. The ‘ribbons’ make the bottle pretty to look at. The ingredients in this product are just amazing. Here are some to name a few : Papaya, Mango, Passion flower, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut and Plumeria flowers!. It comes in a squeeze bottle with it’s lid at the bottom. It’s 180ml and it’s price in the local market is AED50. This brand is just amazing and I am so happy that this full-sized product was included in this month’s Glambox.
2 & 3) Caudalie Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF15 day perfecting fluid and Caudalie Hand and Nail cream – I was so glad to see Caudalie products in the box!. I have never tried this brand before simply because it’s so expensive. This is one of the good things about Glambox. You get to try things you won’t buy otherwise!.
The Vinoperfect perfecting fluid looks like a tinted foundation with a consistency that just melts into your skin. It’s beautiful!. It has a very pleasant smell. It comes in a tube with a precision tip and contains 10ml. The Hand and Nail cream is really nice and has a strong, citrus like smell. It really nourishes your hand and nails. I use this immediately after bathing. I have never used a cream which is made specifically for your hand and nails. I always have used a general body lotion for my body!. This cream comes in a tube with 15ml. Both of these will last a long while because you need just a little each time.
The price of these products (for full sized ones) : AED 205 for a 40ml Caudalie Vinoperfect perfecting day fluid and AED90 for a 75 ml Caudalie Hand & Nail cream.
4) Inglot Freedom AMC Eye shadow square : It’s my first time owning an Inglot eye shadow. I haven’t swatched it. The color looks nice. It’s silver colored and full sized. It is square shaped and comes with a mirror and applicator. Price : AED 35.
5) Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter & Vanilla cream: I love Dove products. This body cream is nourishing and get easily absorbed without leaving any greasy feeling. The fact that it has shea butter in it means it’s so good for the skin. I own this cream already. So this one will now be my back up!. The product in the box is full sized. Price : AED 14 for 150 ml.
6) Glambox’s very own Stippling brush – I have always wanted a stippling brush. Applying foundation with this brush gives your face an airbrushed, flawless look. You can use this with liquid, cream or powder foundations. It’s super soft. It’s made of high quality Nylon hair, a brass ferrule and a wooden handle. I am super excited to get this!!. You can purchase this brush or other brushes from Glambox by clicking here. This brush is priced at AED 29. It looks like a Sigma brush!!. Love it.
7) Last but not the least, there are two sachets of Herbline Essentials Fairness cream – It contains Aloe Vera and Glycerrhiza. It’s formulated for all skin types and each sachet contains 5ml. I haven’t used this yet.
What do you think of the April Glambox?. Leave me a comment below.
Note: I was provided the April Glambox for review purpose and all opinions are 100% my own.