I am so excited to team up with DHD Beauty School in Dubai, to give away makeup classes to TWO winners!. Each winner will win an admission each in a public group class. A class is 3 hours long and held at DHD Beauty School’s bright and spacious private classroom/studio.
The group classes are for seven women, to learn how to master the art of make-up on themselves. Taught by their own master trainer Dahlia, these small, intimate classes allow for a relaxed, and personalized teaching experience. These classes normally cost AED 450 per person.
How these classes works usually is, people put down their names on DHD’s public class registry form, and when they get seven names on the list who all has the same learning outcome goal, from three options, they host a class.
Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below for a chance to win this amazing opportunity to learn from the best!. Onto the giveaway details :
● There are 3 mandatory entries to enter this giveaway. Complete that and then do the rest of the entries for more chances to win.
● Giveaway is open to UAE residents only, because, well obviously the classes are being held in Dubai.
● There are three class options, to learn- Everyday daytime make-up, Glam evening make-up & Bridal make-up. Since each winner will go into two separate classes, I am going to let the first winner (whom I’ll choose randomly using Rafflecopter) decide which class she wishes to take. Then the second winner will choose a class out of the remaining two options.
● Giveaway will end on June 8th, 2017.
● Winners will be contacted via email by June 10th & also announced on the blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you have any doubts at all, just ask in the comments below. Good luck!
Here are some more details about DHD Beauty School’s classes, that you might wish to know :
Participants are encouraged to bring their own kits for evaluation (to be able to recreate the look at home) but also to use DHD’s professional kit to try new products and tools as well. They are based in Barsha Dubai. They also hold private makeup classes whereby a group of seven women can book a session together at a cost of AED 3000. This would be a fun and unique idea for a bridal shower, hen party, bacherolette party, birthday party, baby shower or just a casual girls day out. Decorations and catering are available on request.
Definitely check out DHD Beauty’s website for more information and share this giveaway with your friends right now, because it’s a great opportunity!.