How was your September?. Mine was pretty hectic I should say. Preparing to go to India, blogging day and night to schedule posts ahead of time.. Man!. I dunno how I did it :P. It was my husband’s birthday on the 21st and my family came over to celebrate it together. They brought a gorgeous cake too :). It was the Praline Berry Splendor ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Yum!
My husband won a cricket tournament and brought home a massive trophy. I just had to share it with you guys. I am way too proud of him right now ♥. Also, kudos to his team for being awesome!
I became extremely happy when a friend of mine who doesn’t follow a skincare routine, decided to get all the basics to start a routine, after reading my skincare basics post. It’s so delightful to be able to inspire someone to take action! She shared a picture of the products she got and I am so thankful to her for sending it my way:
She bought herself:
- An Olay offer pack, containing day cream, a night cream and face wash, costing AED30
- Olay Regenerist Pro X skincare tool, costing AED137
- A Dermoviva toner costing AED6
All of these were purchased from Carrefour, Sharjah City Center.
Alright, on to my favorites this month:
2) Megan of Lush to Blush, has done a very informative post on how WordPress is better than Blogger. I completely agree with her. I have no experience working on Blogger but I have enough and more friends who complain about it. I personally love WordPress so much. It’s so user-friendly. If you are considering whether to move to Wordpress or not, I say, go ahead!. Please do and also check out this awesome post by beautiful Megan..
3) Sarah of Blend N Smack, has done a fierce, step by step Halloween makeup tutorial with a half skull, half glam look, that is just so stunning. It amazes me how talented this young friend of mine is. Gosh!. You have got to check her out, especially since this is just the first of a series of Halloween looks that she is going to create!
4) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog, has done a very helpful post sharing her DIY cleansers for AM and PM. I love DIYs. Natural, homemade things always interests me. I am especially in love with her AM cleanser and hope to try it out soon. Do check out this versatile blogger friend of mine!
1) Sarah of Blend N Smack, accepted my nomination and did the Lip Product Addict Tag. She also mentioned my own tag post in it. It was lovely reading through your answers, Sarah. Thanks for doing the tag :).
2) Daania of Serendipity Happens, accepted my nomination and did the Seven Sins of Beauty Tag and also mentioned my own tag post in it. Thanks for doing the tag, Daania. It was so nice getting to know more of your beauty product favs 🙂
5) Monica of Pink Asfoura, did a post on things to remember while shopping when there is a sale going on. I thought it was a very interesting post and when I added a tip of mine in the comments, she loved it and updated her post with it, giving credit to me and mentioning my blog :). Thanks, lovely Monica.
7) Lastly, Renee also did a wrap up post for the book From the Magical Mind of Mindy Munson and mentioned my review of it, in that post :).
That’s all for now :). I am super stoked for next month, since it’s my birthday month. I have prepared a pretty good giveaway for you guys. So stay tuned for that!. By the way, next month I will be doing posts every alternate day and not every day like I have been doing since July.
Here is wishing that you have an outstanding October ahead of you ♥