Am so excited to review GlamEgo’s very first box of this year!. It’s aptly new year themed and it’s so adorable. The #NoResolutions hashtag made me smile.
Other than the picture in the front, every other space on the box is covered with typical resolutions people make such as : Lose weight, Grow hair (which is my personal, one & only resolution this year) & also some not so typical resolutions such as : Talk less, listen to him, do not freak, less instagram etc!
Such a fun box at the very first glance. On opening it, there is a card which says “Thanks for making GalmEgo India’s No.1 Beauty box”. Well, no wonder there. At just Rs 299 per month, GlamEgo is definitely worth it. This month’s products which concentrate on the theme of “Lap of luxury” are simply incredible and worth upto Rs 2500!.
At the back of the card, they have listed the price and description of the 4 products included in the box. It contains 3 full sized products and 1 deluxe sample.
On to the products :
1) Bio Bloom’s Face oil : This is THE most fabulous thing I’ve ever seen in ANY beauty subscription box ever!. I am a die hard fan of face oils because it takes your skin care regime to the next level.
This one ticks all the right boxes :
* It’s 100% natural
* It comes in a tinted, brown glass bottle which is great to retain the properties of the natural blend of oils
* It is age defying (talk about antiaging and I am done for.. it’s my weakness!) plus a radiance booster
* Contains a potent mix of wonderful oils – Apricot kernel oil, carrot seed oil, rosehip oil, geranium oil, lemon oil, frankincense oil, myrrh, rosemary, vitamin E & evening primrose. That’s it. No other unintelligible & unreadable ingredients!. The Vitamin E in this acts as a natural preservative.
* It has a dropper to dispense the product. Is it just me or do you find droppers just so freaking amazing, convenient & expensive looking??..
* It’s suitable for all skin types & for anyone above the age of 18.
It has a lovely scent, a potent kind of smell that lingers on the skin and is dominantly of lemon & frankincense. It’s not a heavy, greasy oil. It isn’t that lightweight too. It’s in the middle but gets absorbed into the skin super fast and leaves it looking glowy with a light sheen. Its a beautiful product. I am so in love with it. Because of all it’s ingredients that are expensive in their own right, this premium product is pretty expensive, costing Rs 1499 for a 15ml bottle.
The bottle will surely last me a long while since I use it only at night (after serum, before night cream) & only use 6 – 7 drops each time. I’ve used this for some days now and I do feel my skin looks like it’s glowing, in the mornings. It’s age defying results can only be seen after a long term use, however it’s ingredients list makes me believe that this brand knows what they are talking about!
2) Bella Voste Lip Gloss in the color Rust Crush – This is my first time trying this brand and I quite loved it’s quality. It’s packaged well in a long, glass tube. The pigmentation is definitely great and it stays on the lips for several hours, while imparting moisture to the lips. It’s formulated in Italy and is mineral oil & talc free.
Rust Crush is a beautiful nude pink with the slightest, barely-there golden shimmer. It’s an everyday-wear kind of color. Another plus is that it’s non sticky and feels great on the lips. GlamEgo lets the subscriber choose tge color they like. I had 4 choices and I selected this one. Here is the lip swatch :
Price : Rs 599 for the tube containing 3.2ml
3) Natural Bath & Body’s (NBB) Vital Nourishment Cream : This lightweight, white colored cream gets absorbed right into the skin as if it is quenching up the thirst of dry skin!. It smells citrus like and is such a heavenly, luxurious smell. Their tag is “Your lighter-whiter-brighter fix” (though I do not support the ‘whiter’ look claim).
It’s ingredients are mainly Vitamin C & Grapefruit, both of which are known to be skin brighteners. This one was a deluxe sample containing just 20 gms. It’s full sized one is valued at Rs 220.
4) Bio Bloom’s Handmade soap : For this 4th product, different people got different things in their boxes. It could have been any skincare /makeup product that’s worth upto Rs 350.
I am glad to get this soap. It’s titled Romantic & has rose oil in it which gives a really great scent. It lathers just right and leaves the skin feeling soft.
All in all, I am in love with this box and feeling like a spoilt princess ♡. What a great value & a wonderful start to the new year!
Check out Glamego’s site to subscribe ☆.
Note : This box was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own & honest.