I am back with another haul from my favorite online shopping site, iHerb!. Here are the things I bought:
(Click on the above pic to add these items to your shopping cart)
In detail, here are each items and mini reviews (Click on each of the below pix to be taken to that item on the site):
1) Enzymatic Whole Body Cleanse Complete 10 day Cleansing System : I have never done a whole body cleanse ever. So, when I saw this, I thought to give it a try. Enzymatic is a famous brand. I really liked this product. It is really gentle indeed, as advertised. I highly recommend it. Please stay tuned for a detailed review soon. [UPDATE: Click here for the detailed review!]
Price of this pack is $18.87 (AED 69.31).
2) Sugar Controller (Blood cleansing) herb tea from Health King : My father is a diabetic and I bought this for him. The main ingredients in this tea are Mulberry leaf, Green tea leaf and Jasmine flower along with other kinds of seeds and roots, the botanical names of which are listed at the back of the box. The smell is really pleasant and I believe it to be that of the mulberry leaf. He has been taking this continuously and has told me that his sugar has been in control of late which is great. He said it tastes really good too.
This box comes with 20 tea bags and is made of 100% natural herbal supplements. It costs $5.63 (AED 20.68).
3) Fenugreek seed tea from Alvita : This was also bought for my father. Fenugreek is very potent when it comes to controlling sugar in a diabetes patient. My mom used to soak fenugreek seeds overnight and give that water to my father in the morning as a home remedy. Now these tea bags made it much more easier for her!. It smells really strong. Father tried it and said it tastes much more powerful than when mom used to make at home. He liked this one a lot too. Alvita is a brand that makes great tea and that’s why I chose this one from their range. Also, this is caffeine free.
This box comes with 30 tea bags. There is no other ingredient in this other than fenugreek seeds. It costs $5.36 (AED 19.69).
4) Avocado oil from NOW Foods : I bought this for my SIL after she fell in love with the one I had bought for myself. Click here to read my review on it.
The bottle contains 118 ml and costs $5.34 (AED 19.61).
5) Pure Grapeseed oil from Life Flo Health : I bought this one too for my SIL. She told me her facial skin, particularly cheeks are developing rough, dry patches and even using Argan oil hasn’t really helped with it. So I suggested her the grapeseed oil and she decided to try it. I did try it too (for the purpose of this mini review) and I love it!. It’s really light weight and gets absorbed super fast leaving your skin looking moisturized and supple. There is no shiny/glossy look, which you would expect from an oil. It doesn’t have a smell at all. The oil is colorless, though through the plastic bottle it looks like a green tint.
SIL recently told me, after having used it for quite a bit of time, that the dry patches on her face has healed and her skin has this really hydrated and moisturized feel. I am so glad I suggested it to her!. Grapeseed oil, in addition to being a great moisturizer, is also good for treating acne.
The bottle contains 473 ml and costs $8.27 (AED 30.37)
Freebie- iHerb showercap: iHerb sometimes throws in freebies along with your order. I received a showercap, with iHerb.com printed all over it.
Discounts I got
The time I ordered this, there was a 5 day offer going on whereby if your bill total (excluding shipping) is $40 or above, you get 10% off. So I got $4.35 off!. Also, I had some referral rewards which amounted to $4.95. So total discount: $9.30 (AED 34.16). Yay!
I chose the DHL option for shipping. It cost $13.78 (AED50.61). Last time I ordered from iHerb, they had shipped my order within 6 hours of me placing the order, which was unbelievably fast!. But this time, a day passed by and when I still didn’t receive an email saying my order has been shipped, I logged into my account to see the order’s status and found that one of the items had gone out of stock, after I had placed the order!. I immediately visited the link to that product and surprisingly, it still showed as ‘In Stock’, which meant it’s available.
So, I contacted iHerb’s customer service and I’ve got to say they got back to me super fast and apologized saying that it’s some discrepancy that happened on their site and that it will be in stock soon. One more day passed by and then I received an email saying my order was shipped. Then as usual, DHL did this magic somehow. My package was at my doorstep in less than 48 hours. I still can’t figure out how can they work so fast!. Can you believe that?. From US to UAE in less than 2 days. Kudos to the DHL team for making it happen. Love them!
I hope you liked my haul. If you would like to add the above mentioned items to your cart with just one click, visit this link. Once you add it to your cart, you can edit the quantity, delete or add more items from the site.
Discount code for you!
Using my referral code SCZ695, will give you $10 off, if your bill total (excluding shipping) is $40 or more and $5 off, if your bill total is less than $40. The discount code will only work on your first order from them. iHerb ships worldwide, so wherever you are, check out this awesome website!. I can’t recommend this site enough for their excellent selection of products, great prices and superior shipping/customer service.
Click here if you wish to see my last haul from iHerb, which was skincare oils only.
Click here if you would like to see a step by step guide as to how to shop from iHerb. Even if you have read it before, I would love you to check it again as I have updated points 5 – 7 yesterday. Updates are marked in red font.
Oh before I go, I would like to quote part of a comment left on one of the iHerb posts I did. It’s a testimonial from a follower who tried out iHerb after I suggested it here 🙂
“Dearest Naznin, You are an angel for sharing about iHerb. I have never been so happier about online shopping. The way you described the whole process was so simple and informative. (Thank you for the code!)..” – Preeti M