This past year had been an eventful one!. I would like to take you on a short journey through these past posts. According to the total views received per post, I have selected my top 10 posts (out of 79) and linked them below. If you have missed them, please do check them out!
Without further ado, here they are in descending order!
10) Haircare : A conditioning DIY hair mask.. came in 10th place with a total of 524 views.
9) Review: Lily Cole Pearl Radiance Primer from The Body Shop.. came in 9th place with 658 views.
8) Eight Valentine’s day gift ideas for her!.. came in 8th place with 763 views.
7) Ben Nye banana powder in UAE!.. came in 7th place with 1688 views.
6) How to: DIY ACV face toner!.. came in 6th place with 2642 views.
5) Review : Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment! .. came in 5th place with 2968 views!
4) How to: Purchase from Amazon US store from UAE!.. came in 4th place with 3921 views!
3) Daily dose of anti-oxidants (DIY at home facial).. came in 3rd place with 4302 views!
2) NARS makeup in UAE!.. came in 2nd place with 5298 views!
And now for the WINNING post!..
1) 2 eggs = 1 fabulous DIY hair mask + 1 face mask!.. came in 1st place with WHOPPING 30,433 views!!
My blog and it’s viewership has grown so much. To think that my top post of 2012 had only 499 views!. Oh boy!!. Now look at the number of views on my top post of 2013. It’s 30,433!. That’s really huge. For me, views mean a lot.
I am quite glad that giveaway posts are not the ones that made it to my top 10. That means people view my regular posts more. I love it when people follow me to know more about my thoughts on different things and not just for giveaways. I am slightly low though that none of the book reviews have got into the top 10. Anyways, am overall happy with the 2013 results!. Thank you all for sharing my posts and referring your friends!
I hope you had a beautiful, wonderful 2013. Here is to an even better 2014 🙂