I’m thrilled to review a Japanese beauty subscription box!. It’s NMNL, short for ‘NoMakeNoLife’. They sent me their box from Dec 2017 for review.
“nomakenolife” is a popular phrase used in Japan by people who believe that makeup is essential to their lives. So, NMNL embraces that philosophy and brings high-quality products in a monthly box. The best part? – They ship worldwide!.
Here is the box I received :
It contains 5 full sized products. Here are the details :
• Matcha bubble bath by Sweets Maison – This one comes in such a cute little plastic bottle that is designed like a champagne bottle. The product is really thick. I quite liked the feel of it. A little goes a long way. It’s light green in color and it says here that it’s fragrance is that of Matcha. Personally, I haven’t tried Matcha but I’ve heard great things about it.
It can be used as a shower gel too. It lathers well and leaves the skin with a slight lingering scent.
• L’air de savon ice body milk – This came in a bottle shaped like a soap bar. It smells amazing and is very creamy. It gets absorbed into the skin super fast. It’s in the scent Eternal Moments. This is my favorite product in this box.
• Rosy Rosa retractable lip brush – It’s my very first time seeing a retractable lip liner. I have only heard of it before. This black and silver casing almost looks like a little pen. It’s handy and travel friendly. The brush is sturdy and feels high quality. I am glad they included this in the box.
• Profael smooth hand wrap – This is a hand cream that came accompanied with gloves that are made with 100% cotton. The cream is very thick and almost has a balm like texture. I applied that and wore the gloves overnight and it left my skin feeling super soft snd moisturised by morning.
• Dolly Wink vivid pink color eyeliner – A pink colored eyeliner is so not my type, so I gave it to my little cousin who loves makeup. However, I did try it out for the purpose of this review.
It is buttery and easy to apply. The color is really vivid as it’s name suggests, especially in natural light. This brand feels high end.
The last thing in the box was a booklet that described all the products, in English. This helped a lot since all products have Japanese explanations on them.
Overall, I love NMNL. I highly recommend you try this. It’s priced at $29.99/month. You can get $3 off your first box by using my code Neenz87.
They sent it by post and it reached me from Japan to India in 2 weeks & 2 days. Do check it out to try Japanese brands/products that are not otherwise available to us locally.
Note : This box was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own & honest.