Today I am reviewing Born Pretty Store, an online shopping site that ships worldwide. I have got 6 items from there. Please find my views on them below :
1) Bonnie Choice matte liquid lip color – This is in the color Human Nature #6. It’s an extremely pigmented, creamy, matte purple color. On my hand swatch you can see the exact color. But on lips, it tends to go lighter.. a more natural color which I quite loved. It’s waterproof and thus long lasting.
The applicator wand is soft and very convenient for application. One coat would do the trick. So this bottle will last a good while.
Price : $3.59 for a 7gms bottle.
It’s available in 7 other colors too!.
2) Facial Mixing Silicone brush – This is my absolute favourite of the 6 items I got. It’s just so fantastic. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know what a skincare fanatic I am.
What I love the most about silicone products is that they are very hygienic. They don’t harbour bacteria like the conventional face brushes. I got this in the color pink.
This little beauty tool helps keep my hands clean when mixing and applying face masks. It’s so handy, lightweight and easy to use. It’s ergonomically designed for a perfect facial application experience.
Price – $2.39
It’s available in 4 other colors!
3) After 90 Matte lipstick – Got this in the color #19 Charming. It’s a gorgeous nude color but on application it takes on a light pink color. Even though I love it’s texture, I feel it would look better on lighter skin tone than WOC. It has an outer and inner packaging & the tube itself looks different from a typical lipstick tube.
Price – $2.59 for a tube containing 3.8 gms.
It comes in 9 other colors too, even though 8 of them seems to be ‘Sold out’ for some time now.
4) Lovely Puppet lip balm – These are probably the cutest lip balms ever. Shaped like little ladies wearing Kimono, these are clear, smells soo fruity & is moisturising.
Price – $0.99 for a 2.4gms tube.
When you order this, you can’t select a Kimono pattern. A random one will be sent to you.
5) Magical Halo Lip/Eye liner – I got this in the number 14. It’s a slight pinkish purple color. I chose this because I thought it would go well with the two lip colors I have chosen.
It is not pigmented at all. I didn’t like it’s quality. This is my least favourite item of this lot.
Price – $0.99 for a 1.1gms pencil.
6) Bonnie Choice Liquid concealer – I like the texture of this one. It’s a creamy formula, eaay to work with and to apply with the applicator wand.
Unfortunately due to some mistake I made during the ordering process, I chose the lighest color. That is so not like myself at all, that at first I thought it was a mistake from the store’s side. But I checked my order and there it was as clear as day.. I chose #10 instead of #30. It’s available in 6 colors.
Price : $2.99 for a 6 gms tube.
Overall, my shopping experience at Born Pretty store was an easy breezy one. They stock over 10,000 products & is very inexpensive. The staff are very courteous and very helpful should you need any help. They ship worldwide for free. Mine reached via post in just 10 days (from China to India)!.
The people over at Born Pretty Store were kind enough to offer my readers a 10% discount code!. It’s WER1H10. Please note that it is valid for original price products only (meaning it’s not applicable on already discounted/on-sale products).
If the above discount code is used by 5 or more of you, they have agreed to sponsor a giveaway for you guys, right here on my blog. So, I urge you to check out this awesome shopping site.
Note : These products were sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own & honest.