Glambox’s June box was Arabian Nights themed. Sorry I delayed doing this post. But finally here are my thoughts on it!
1) Jergens Smoothing Oud moisturizer : Jergen’s body products are one of my favorites, especially their Soothing Aloe body lotion. I am happy to see a Jergens sample in this box. I love the Oud scent. Some hate it because it’s strong and intense. But even those people will love this Oud scented moisturizer because the scent in this one is so soft and alluring. It couldn’t get more soft and beautiful than this!. It is immensely hydrating and easily absorbs into the skin. I am definitely going to buy a full sized version of this soon. This moisturizer is made especially for dry skin. The sample in the box contains 25 ml. The full sized version (600 ml) is priced at AED 24.
Before & After
2) Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence parfum : This women’s perfume contains three notes that I totally love – Bergamot, Patchouli & Rose. It has a floral, woody scent that lingers on your skin for a long time. The sample contains a good 7.5ml and comes in an adorable little clear glass bottle with a light pink lid. It is going to be in my travel bag. The full sized version (100 ml) is priced at AED 275. The box also came with a little leaflet that offers 25% discount voucher for any future purchase of Yves Rocher products.
3) Wow by Wojooh Lipstuck : Wojooh is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands with their quality products. This time, Glambox included a lipstick color that I have been wanting to try out. I am super excited to try it out. The color is 530 Oud Rose. It’s a nude pink, that will look nice on any skintone, if worn in the right manner.
Lipstuck is an Extreme Wear Lip Lacquer that’s long lasting and intensely pigmented. A little goes a looong way!. Since it’s a lacquer, it’s dries very quickly, so you must act fast once it’s on your lips. It comes in a slim bottle with a wand attached to the lid. I found that applying with the wand results in product wastage. So I apply just enough on my lips in a dot form and quickly spread it with my finger. If you have a dark skintone, definitely use a lip liner when applying this color otherwise it wouldn’t blend with your complexion and will stand out as sickly pale. I have used Rimmel’s 1000 kisses lip liner in Black Tulip in a very soft manner and then applied Lipstuck.
A single stroke using the wand & then the same, smudged. The color pay off is awesome!
The lacquer finish is just so gorgeous!. I am loving this product. The sample contains 4.5ml while it’s full sized version (6.5ml) is priced at AED 85. Definitely check out this everyday nude color.
Elf Cosmetics has a matte lipstick in the shade Tea Rose. It’s one I have been wanting to try out. Even though it’s available on my favorite shopping site, I never bought it because I didn’t know if it would look good on me. Rose Oud is exactly that color but of higher quality!. This is why Glambox is an amazing concept. It introduces you to quality brands and colors and let’s you try out new products each month!.
4) Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nailpolish – This is the only full sized product in the box. This polish is a stylish black and the shade is called 340 Black Platinum. I had decided that from next time on I would actually apply nailpolish & click pix but this time I couldn’t since I have henna on my nails now.
The applicator is very broad for easy application. This smart little bottle includes a base coat, strengthener, vital growth treatment, a breathtaking top coat, chip resistance, salon color & gel-like shine. This product contains 14.7ml & is priced at AED 39.
5) Tatu Bijoux – The box came with a strip containing 4 mini jewellery/henna inspired temporary tattoos. I haven’t tried it out yet but I am loving the intricate designs I got. I am excited to try it out for an upcoming event. Each design lasts for 5 – 7 days with care. Full size tattoos (24 x 16 cm) are prized at AED 155. The box also came with a 15% discount voucher that can be used on the next purchase. Visit their website to see some of their stunning designs & usages.
6) Munchbox 50% discount code – Munchbox looks like a fun site that delivers traditional, healthy snacks right to your doorstep. All their snacks are nutritionist approved, gluten free, vegan, portion controlled & contains no added sugar.
Overall, I am in love with June’s Glambox. Such a lovely variety of products ♥
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All honest opinions expressed here are 100% my own.