Yet another month has passed by!. I really hope you had an amazing month. I fulfilled one of my wishes this month and that was to visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world :). Then I spent some quality time with my parents when they came to visit me recently. We went shopping to Mega Mall in Sharjah.
Another really exciting thing is that my hair is now completely back to how it was look-wise before I rebonded my hair, five years ago!. The first time I rebonded my hair was in 2009 (Want a detailed post?. Click here). I rebonded a second time in 2010.
As years went by, the new hair seemed wavier than before and the bottom half of my hair was still straight. It’s not a really neat look. I have always sported long hair and I didn’t want to cut a big chunk off in one go. I kept letting my hair grow then trimming it and repeating this process. I would have an inch cut off every 2 or 3 months, thus getting rid of the straight [damaged] hair but at the same time, keeping my hair length the same throughout. This month, the last of the straight hair was trimmed off!. I am not saying my wavy hair is damage free now. Of course not. Hair strength and damage wise, I don’t think I can ever go back to my virgin hair but hey a girl gotta keep trying right?. So, I will keep looking after it by oiling regularly, applying deep condition masks and all that.
Alright, on to my August favorites:
1) Camila of Titi Crafty has created these gorgeous DIY Modge Podge Wooden Jewelry boxes and done a complete tutorial on it. They are so perfect and pretty. I love the pattern combinations on each box. Check them out!
3) Daania of Serendipity Happens is in Sri Lanka at the moment on vacation. She visited this picturesque place called Sembuwatha lake. I am in love with the photos!. I hope I go there one day <3. Check out more pictures from the post.
4) Chrys of Oh Chrys! did a post highlighting the cons of being an inactive blogger. With the help of memes that she created, she drives home the message clearly!. If you are not into blogging frequently, you got to read this!
2) Michael Todds True Organics has permanently linked my Eye-o-sonic review on their website, specifically on the Eye-o-sonic product page!. I am so proud to see my name there. Click the link above or checkout this screenshot below:
4) Eyova recently sent out an email newsletter to a closed group mentioning my Eyova egg oil review. Since it was sent to a group of people and not published online, here is a screenshot for you guys!
6) Irene of Drab 2 Fabz has started a mission!. She mentioned my blog in that post since I am also taking part in it along with my other blogger friend, Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s blog. Check out the post to find out what that mission is 😀
That’s it for this month. I hope you have a sensational September ahead of you ♥