Hello wonderful people!
Have you looked in the mirror today, dear?. And did the mirror tell you that you are really beautiful?. Well, believe in it.. Because it’s true 🙂
And back to my July favorites!
1) Dianna of Stories After Twelve interviewed my dear friend Chrys of Oh, Chrys!. I loved getting to know more about her. Probably you would love to, too. Click here to read her interview. Dianna is a wonderful book blogger whom I got introduced to, through Chrys herself :).
I love this gorgeous header of Stories After Twelve.
2) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog, did a recipe using quinoa, incorporating Indian flavours into it and turning it into a Mutton Masala Quinoa dish. It looks super yummy, delicious and healthy.
3) Lottie of Book Adoration did an amazing post where she emphasizes the importance of friendship and how it lacks at times, in books. I found it entertaining and true!.
4) Chrys of Oh, Chrys! discusses how love triangles can be ‘not’ annoying. It’s a refreshing topic because usually everyone, including Your’s Truly!, thinks how extremely annoying love triangles are. She gives seven reasons as to how not to see it as annoying!. She is so creative, I love her!
1) Lottie of Book Adoration has (yet again!) nominated me for another award. This time it’s the Super Sweet Blogger Award!. Oh my god, Lottie. It warms my heart to know that you consider me ‘super sweet’. I will be doing an acceptance post quite soon!
2) Lottie mentioned my Very Inspiring Blogger Award post in her 13th Sunday post.
3) Mumzworld mentioned me and reblogged my post about my purchase of the Human Kind all in one anti-ageing cream from their site!. I felt awesome when they featured me there as a Guest blogger.
Here is the pic they added to the post. Thank you, Mumzworld!
4) Lottie also mentioned in her 11th Sunday Post that I got interviewed over at Ensconced in YA’s blog 🙂
I hope all of my lovely readers have an amazing August ahead of you 🙂