Where does the time fly off to??. I feel like I did October favorites just yesterday!. Anyways, here are my November link loves:
1) Jennifer of Home Schooling Mom For Two wrote this hilarious post titled Hide the scissors! There’s a 5 year old in the house! about what her daughter did with scissors!. It’s really funny yet the thought of scissors in those little hands did freak me out a little.
2) Kate of Sleeping Bootay wrote a post where she gave several reasons as to how you can determine you are a beauty junkie. Seriously speaking, it can’t get better than this. She has thought out every possible reason and the post is written very creatively. You can’t help but smile when you realize you are doing the same things. It also helped me determine that I am a 100% certified beauty junkie :D!. Click to read You know you’re a beauty junkie when…
3) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog wrote a very detailed review on Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer. I loved the way she described everything. She also writes about her experience with other concealers.
4) Irene of Drab to Fab wrote about several sites that have Black Friday sales going on plus ships globally (to UAE particularly!). Do check out her post titled Get Set, ready, Go…... Also, her blog is loaded with hauls from international sites. So if you are in UAE and love shopping, her blog is where you gotta visit to know more ????
1) Top Inspired blog mentioned my hair conditioning DIY mask in their post titled Top DIY Problem Solving Hair Masks plus Hair Tips. There are some really nice masks mentioned in this post. Thanks for mentioning one of my DIYs along with it!.
2) Anjali of Blog for Anyone mentioned me as an inspiration for starting her blog in her first post titled Things for working women to make life easier!!!!. Seriously, that’s just so cool!. I am so glad I was able to inspire someone out there in the world to do something that they love. She is an Indian settled in Malaysia. She has also nominated me for Versatile Blogger award and I will surely write an acceptance post as soon as I can think of seven interesting things about myself :P. In her seven interesting facts, she once again mentioned me. Thanks Anjali, it’s really sweet of you!
3) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog also mentioned my DIY anti ageing scrub in her November favorites. Thanks Abi!. I loved that post. Her November favs includes a lot of great articles/videos.
So that’s it for now guys!. I hope you have a beautiful December ahead of you. Stay blessed!