I hope you all have had an excellent start to the new year :D. I had a pretty good start. I am currently writing this post from my parents’ home in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I just love visiting them!.
Here are my link loves for this month :
1) Robert Hudson, a freelance writer, wrote a guest post on Kelly’s Thoughts on Things, about how the different ingredients in your shampoo benefit you. Its a very helpful and informative post. Next time, you will know what ingredients you gotta look for, to get the results that you are looking for :). Do check it out.
2) Lara Ramos, expert beauty writer at Home Shopping Network, wrote a post about six tips to help your skin survive winter. She also suggests some products in that post. I loved the tips and am sure you will too!
3) Irene of Drab To Fab, did an excellent post on how to organize your travel bag. Its very neatly done and contains the bare essentials that you should travel with. I just loved this post!
4) Chrys of Oh Chrys!, did a post on the kind of prose that she loves. Being a book blogger, her vocabulary is great and she puts down her words in an excellent way. In this post, she has pretty much wrote about all the kinds of prose that I love too, but using more expressive words. Just love the way she writes!
1) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s blog, mentioned my blog in her New Year post, where she talk about how 2013 was for her. She says I been very supportive and seriously, I just love Abidha for being equally supportive of my blog.
2) Sally of Canadian Sassy Sally (Giveaways Galore) reblogged my post about the January Glambox. Thanks Sally!. She also has nominated me for Wonderful Team Member Readership Award :). You are sweet, Sally..
3) Deena of Deenass88 (YouTube), uploaded a video which shows her current skincare routine. In the description box, she has mentioned one of the posts on my blog, about the skincare tips for cold weather. Thanks Deena!
I hope you have a beautiful February ahead of you. Stay tuned for more product reviews!. Also, I will be part of some book blasts next month. This means two things for you, my lovely readers : Get to know new books and all of them will have a giveaway attached to it for either an Amazon giftcard or Paypal cash of a significant amount. So follow me by email (On top of this page, right side) or by Bloglovin, by clicking on the button below. You don’t wanna miss those posts ????