For the first time ever, I met up with a blogger friend!. I never thought it would happen. Sally of Giveaways Galore, is a Canadian blogger based in Sharjah. I won a signed book from her recently. I had to pick it up from her. She said she would like to have a souvenir from my recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. So we decided to make this a gift exchange!. We met in Sharjah itself. Our meeting was less than 5 minutes, as my husband was waiting in the car outside. But still am happy we got to meet!
She is such a giving person ♥. She threw in tons of samples along with my gift. Here is what she gave me:
- A signed book titled ‘L… for Life, Love & Lots in between’ by Loaiy A. Tageldin, which I will read and review soon. So excited that I won this!
- A sample from Palmer’s Cocoa butter formula (50ml). I have never tried Palmer’s before. I love the scent of this one. It’s a good sized sample and I am so glad I got it. It came in a nice green bag and a leaflet about the brand
- Bioderma SPF 100 sunscreen (40 ml). I absolutely loved this one. I gifted this to my father because he is always talking about sun damage. He loved that it has such a high protection
- 4 sachets of Prune extract. I love prunes. It is high in antioxidants. This sachet is to be mixed with a glass of water. It tastes really nice. Love!
- 2 sachets of Wrinkle Formula from Histomer. I have never tried Histomer before. So excited to try these samples!
- A sachet of Vitamin C-Formula from Histomer
- A sachet of Lightening Formula from Histomer
- A sachet of Sensitive Skin Formula from Histomer
- 7 sachets of Hydrating Formula from Histomer
- A cute blue sharpener
- An Adore mini lip defining brush and eyebrow brush
- 3 sample tubes of supreme creams – Hormone Like Shield – from Histomer
- A sample tube of Deep hydrating cream from Histomer
- A pair of pink round stud earrings
- Lots of pamphlets and leaflets of different companies
These are so nice!. I haven’t started trying the samples yet. I shared some Histomer samples with my mom and sister in law too. Sally is an amazing blogger and she is now holding her first blog anniversary giveaways. She has teamed up with some awesome brands and is doing 19 or so giveaways with a total of 34 winners!. Check it out by clicking here. All of them are open to UAE residents but some are even open worldwide. It ends on May 3rd, 2014. So check out her blog now and try your luck!
If you would like to see what I gave her, as part of the gift exchange (particularly the Malaysian souvenir!), click here. She said this was the most thoughtful gift [exchange] she ever received, which really made me so happy. I arranged them all in a Glambox box :). Here is a sneak peak :
Hope you guys enjoyed the gift exchange ????