I couldn’t do my March link loves last month because I was out of the country on a little trip, which I will post about soon. Hope you had a wonderful March, you guys!
Here are my favs:
1) Kelly of Kelly’s Thoughts On Things did a post on Top 10 ways to brighten up your home without breaking the bank and I found it quite helpful. These are simple tips yet very effective. Do check it out to give your house a younger look ????
2) Author Marc of marc’s blog has published a lesson guide for his book, About a Farm and it’s now available on Amazon!. About a Farm is a children’s book, which also won a 2013 Children’s Literary Classics International Book Award!. This lesson guide is designed for teachers and is targeted for grades 3 through 5.
3) Grace of That Grace Girl did a Lemon and Chilli pasta post. What I loved about it is how simple and easy it is. I like things that can be made on the stove, without depending on the oven. Just how yum does this look!!. God, I am trying to lose weight and looking at this makes me wanna go make it and eat the whole thing ????
4) Sarah of Blend N Smack recreated Katy Perry’s Dark Horse makeup look and did a complete tutorial on how to do it. She is really talented and is stunningly gorgeous. All her tutorials are very much in detail and easy to follow. Do check out her blog.
1) Komal of Komal’s Korner did a post about my Second Blog Anniversary giveaway. Thanks for spreading word about it, Komal :). Check out her blog if you wish to discover more about Dubai, Alain and Mumbai!
2) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog also did a post about my Second Blog Anniversary giveaway. I love the way she presented it. So detailed, with lots of pix. She is a real sweetheart and you have got to check out her blog!. Thanks Abi ????
I hope you all are having an amazing April so far ♥