Whoa… Another month gone by. Time flies of late.Don’t you agree with me?. I cannot believe Ramadan and Eid is over already!. I hope you all enjoyed with your family for Eid.
On to my favorite posts of this month!
1) Teri of Mom to Bed by 8 did a post titled Five Ingredients For a Beauty Salad, which I found to be very informative. I don’t use a lot of those mentioned and I am now considering doing so. Check out the post to find out what those 5 ingredients are!
2) Michelle of Swanky Point of View wrote a cool post which lists alternative uses for salt so that you can save money. Some are really cool tips!
3) Sarah of Blend N Smack did a wonderful comparison post between the real and fake The Balm Nude’tude palette. She has done a freaking awesome job at the comparison. I look forward to more such posts from this lovely blogger!
4) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog and Irene of Drab 2 Fabz, who are two of my close blogger friends, are doing a collaboration giveaway and are giving away an Aldo Smoldt satchel and a UD Naked 2 palette!. It’s open to UAE residents only. This is such a generous giveaway, so I urge you to check it out now and enter. Last date is 20th Aug 2014. You have to enter on both the blogs, so the links are below:
Abidha’s post – Click here
Irene’s post – Click here
1) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog mentioned my iHerb haul post in her Half year favorites of 2014 post. Thanks Abi 🙂
That’s it for this month!. By the way, from the mid of this month, I started posting daily. Probably this will be kept up until Spetember and then I will go back to my regular ‘every other day’ posting schedule. I hope to review more products, more books and post more interesting new arrivals in the beauty industry. Stay tuned 🙂
I hope you have an awesome August ahead of you!