Whether you are a stay-at-home mom or a working mom, you will find yourself always racing with time. A typical day may consist of school runs and playdates, running errands and doing chores. Maintaining a house for a family is never an easy job. Feeding, cleaning, ironing and all the tasks that consume your 24-hour day, leaves you drained yet longing for time to yourself.
Helpling, the global marketplace for cleaning services, can take over the household chores for you, so you can have a few glorious hours to yourself to do whatever you want. Our mission is to give people more free time. While the options are endless, we’ve rounded up a few delightful ways to fill that time.
1) Snooze – First, you are probably exhausted and need to catch up on some zzzz. Sleep re-energises the body and brain so you can wake up fresh and ready for another day.
2) Catch up with some friends – Spend time catching up on the latest news and gossip with friends you have not had the chance to see. Enjoy some girly time over a morning coffee or an afternoon tea.
3) Fall in love with your old hobby – Be it painting, writing, or crafting, pick your old hobby and learn to love it again.
4) Soak up the sun – It probably has been a long time since you’ve had the chance to just chill by the pool or beach. Getting a suntan without the constant watching over children and worrying about them can be a challenge. Grab the opportunity of having a few extra hours and soak up the sun.
5) Go for a walk, read a book – One of the most peaceful things you can offer yourself is solitude with a book. Go for a day walk, find a bench, relax and read.
6) Treat yourself to a spa treatment – Opt for a longer treatment, because you can. Enjoy a day at the spa getting pampered and spoilt. Free time well spent.
7) Pamper yourself at home – While you might have few extra hours to yourself, you may just want to stay at home. Prepare a scented bath, decorate with rose petals, put on a facial mask and enjoy a worry-free time.
8) Catch up on soaps and television – Put the kids to bed and do not worry about any household cleaning. Enjoy catching up on your favourite soaps and television shows undisturbed.
No matter what you decide to do, be it relaxing at home, catching up with friends or getting pampered, it is about reclaiming that part of you that could get lost within the chaos of the day. Helpling helps you claim more of your me-time.
Helpling is the leading global online platform for professional home cleaners. On the website customers book a vetted and insured service provider within a couple of clicks. The innovative online service gives people more time to enjoy the nice things in life: family, friends and leisure time. Helpling was founded by Benedikt Franke, Philip Huffman and Rocket Internet in January 2014. The company now has more than 250 employees and offers its service in more than 200 cities in Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the UAE. This makes Helpling the most widely available online marketplace for household services in the world. It has been introduced to the UAE by the Middle East Internet Group (MEIG), a joint venture between Rocket Internet and MTN that has evolved into the Middle East’s leading Internet platform.
Note: This is a press release, aiming at promotion to a wider audience. I am not compensated in any way for the publication of this post.