Happy new year to all of you & here is wishing you all a wonderful, fulfilling, prosperous & healthy 2017!
I thought I’ll share my resolutions for the upcoming year with you all. True that at times I think resolutions are perfect to be followed in January & then conveniently dumped from February on!. Lol. But, a girl can hope yeah?. Here are my 6 goals :
● Lose weight – Probably on everyone’s list & the top one too.. I am currently 77 kgs. By the end of 2017, I hope to reach 65 kgs. Back in 2014, the doc informed me that I can’t conceive unless I lose weight and in a period of 1.5 years I reduced my weight from 83 kgs to 68 kgs. Here is my transformation pic even though the last pic is when I was 72 kgs. I went on to lose 4 more kgs but didn’t click a pic. So yeah, if I put my mind to it, I know I can do it.
Btw if you are wondering how I lost weight, it’s by :
¤ cutting out rice almost completely
¤ cutting out junk food especially burgers, pasta & pizza (my absolute fav stuff) &
¤ going for a walk for about an hour a day
Side note – My fav shopping site, iHerb has a ‘New Year New You’ special deal happening, for a limited time. It offers extremely low prices on Sports, Fitness, Weightloss & Athletic products. They ship worldwide from US.
● Drink more water – I drink only about a couple of glasses a day right now!. It is soo less. I wish to start with 2 litres a day and then increase it to 3 litres. Water helps flush out toxins & brings in overall wellness. I am so lazy when it comes to reaching for that cup of water. I hope to beat it, this year.
Image from Memecenter
● Blog more – Being a mom is more tough than I ever imagined. I literally have no time or I am failing fantastically in time management. I have been slacking so badly in putting up posts. I wish to post consistently from now on.
● Take haircare more seriously – I always give massive importance to skincare, but never for haircare. 2017 needs to be different.. I have invested in the below products in hopes of achieving an attractive mane of hair :
¤ Tigi S Factor hair moisture serum – While searching for a good hair serum, I came across this one because of the many rave reviews it has earned. Detailed review later.
¤ Cedarwood essential oil– Known to help in strengthening hair and fighting hair loss. I bought this online and it will be featured in my next iHerb haul.
¤ Bass boar bristle brush – People are raving about these brushes. There must be something special in it then, right?. Wait for my review about it for details ????
¤ Dessata detangler brush – My hair gets so tangled, I am not even kidding when I say it resembles a bird’s nest at times. Again, wait for my detailed review coming up soon.
¤ Shampoo & conditioner from Dove’s Oxygen Moisture line – Been loving this recently and I intend to make it a part of my regular haircare routine in 2017. These were sent to me for review but rest of the products mentioned above were purchased on my own.
● Enjoy motherhood more – Being a mom to my son, Eshaan, is such a blessing. But being someone who is blatantly frank, I would be lying if I said motherhood has not made me tired, irate and generally mad!. But I need to ‘Keep calm & be a patient mom’. Lol. No doubt about it, he is adorable and so so naughty. He is nearly 14 months old. I love him soo much. Here is his pic, since you guys have never seen him before… God bless him, touchwood..
● Be thankful – It’s easy to be hopeless, sad and irate with situations that life throws at you. But I need to be more thankful, appreciate life more and as such, discover more happiness.. I know it will make me a much better version of myself ????
Image from Google.com
Alright, that’s all for now. I hope you have a great & successful year ahead of you ♥. If you have couple of mins to spare, let me know in the comments below, what your resolutions are for 2017 ????