No, it’s not a typo in the heading. This box is indeed Apr 2016’s. I just missed reviewing it!. Even though the box is old, my opinion about the products in the box is new right?. Lol, so I decided to do the review anyways ????
The box concentrates on skincare products, which I love. Onto the products, in detail :
● Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash – This face wash’s main ingredient is Neem, known for its purifying, antiseptic properties. This product helps fight pimples, prevents acne marks & cleanses impurities and keeps bacteria that causes pimples away. This is a highly effective herbal cleanser, perfect for those with oily skin. However, it does not suit me since I have normal / dry skin. I gave it to my father who has oily skin and he absolutely loved it. It came in a full sized 50 ml tube, along with a flyer about it.
● Pond’s Flawless white Visible Lightening Day Cream – I am not one who wants to achieve ‘lighter, fairer’ skin. I don’t see the need to set that as a goal. That being said, this cream is so lightweight and creamy and I love it. Only a little goes a long way. So, work with small amounts. I finished this tub completely and to say the truth, I did find my skin to be more luminous and lighter in color. It’s light pink in colr and came in a full sized tub containing 50g.
● Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Mist with SPF 30– Sunscreen in a mist form?. Sign me up!. Lol. This is such a fantastic & convenient concept. The mist feels soothing and moisturizing on the skin while giving a protection of SPF 30 throughout the day. It came in a spray bottle containing 50ml. I have it in my purse for protection on the go. Love this one ♡
● Lady Speed Stick Fresh & Essence – This deodorant/anti-perspirant roll on is quite nice. It has a fresh scent. But unfortunately, it is not long lasting. It came as a 50ml roll on. There was a larger than life sized brochure too, in the box. I found it really creative!
● Hiluxe HI Color & Shine Nail Laquer – This is a 5 Free nail polish by the brand Eleanor. It’s in the color NH03 Pretty Purple and is a cool toned purple, which is pleasing to the eyes. In the pic below, I have applied double coat on all fingers except on the little finger, which has a single coat. You can see the difference.
Forgive my ‘not so good’ application. I rushed while applying it, this time. The bottle contains 9ml. Even though its a nice color, it started chipping really fast. Am talking about the second day itself!. I don’t even bite my nails.. I dislike it’s quality.
● Jane Iredale Just Kiss Lip & Cheek Stain – This is such a magical product. I was quite disappointed at first to see the color of this lipstick. I thought it wouldn’t match me.
However, I was in for a pleasant surprise when I swatched it!. It turned the most gorgeous shade of natural pink, on my lips. It’s superb. On the hand though, the color is barely visible and looks more peachy. I haven’t tried it as a cheek stain. Here are the hand and lip swatches :
● Quizas Loewe Seduccion Eau de parfum – A sample sachet of perfume, containing 1 ml was also included in the box. This one has a very strong scent, which is usual for a men’s perfume. However, this is a women’s perfume and I am surprised by how bold it is. It has notes of Passion Fruit, Blackberry along with Jasmine, Tuberose and the seduction of Vanilla & Caramel. Too strong for me but my husband loved it..
This box came with so many vouchers!. Here they are :
● Free travel size eyeshadow kit upon any purchase of AED 250 exclusively from Esthetic Sense.
● 10% off all purchases of AED 200 or more from Kardashian Beauty
● 20% discount voucher on Bioderma Hydrabio Range products
● Chantelle Paris gift voucher worth AED 100
● Biolite Aesthetic Clinic Gift Certificate worth AED 250
● 40% Off discount code on Designer-24’s site
● 50 – 70% discount offers on Eleanor’s online site
● #GLAMBREAK online raffle entry
Overall, a nice box with a good, thoughtful mix of products. Glambox has been doing great in bringing in products from awesome brands, of late. Once again, this box doesn’t disappoint. Good job, Glambox!
Why don’t you look at the three subscription options and subscribe to Glambox today itself?.
Note: This box was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.