September is around the corner which means the start of school is upon us! Have you given any thought to the wardrobe for the young lady in your life? We hate to be vain, but starting back to school feeling confident (yet comfortable) is a must. Start the school year off right by choosing from some of these top 5 looks.
Are the clothes you are buying keeping up with the latest trends? Browsing through department stores don’t do us any favors. Some department stores have clothing options from two seasons ago on their racks. Enter the boutique. Boutiques offer a bevy of benefits that shopping at a big time department store lacks. Such as, quality products, unique fashions, and super personalized customer service. Don’t drag your youngster or tween to the mall this year consider outfitting her wardrobe with a unique individualized style.
So what are the top fashion finds for young girls this season?. Hint: It’s All About The Boutique ????
• Leggings— Come on, even as adults we love a good pair of leggings. Leggings are a must have for any young girl. Wearing leggings under a skirt or dress keep girls feeling comfortable during gym class or on the playground. Leggings can also be worn as a comfortable pair of pants with a long knit top. Mixing and matching with leggings makes getting dressed in the morning a piece of cake. Shake it up, and wear basic solid leggings with a pattered top. Feeling extra bold? Try a pair of patterned leggings with a more basic top. No matter what choice, you can be sure your youngster will feel stylish and comfortable all day long.
• Dresses—For the little girl that loves to dress up find the perfect school dresses to add to her wardrobe. Pair them with leggings or tights to get more wear out of them as the seasons change. We are loving this look from Mustard Pie Dresses for something that can be worn anywhere, dressed up or dressed down. Don’t have a school-aged daughter yet? Mustard Pie Dresses can keep your littlest one in style too with their unique patterns and fun colors.
• Trendy T-Shirts—Don’t put your child in yet another basic tee, step it up a notch with one of these trendy t-shirts. Mix and match with leggings, skirts, or pants for a comfortable and unique look. T-shirts make great layering pieces by wearing them with a cardigan or sweater your trendy t-shirt can be seen all year long.
• Printed Skirts—Switch things up with a ruffled skirt like the one you see here. You can check it out more skirts like this at a young girls boutique. Skirts are another stellar option to be paired with leggings. Avoid having exposed legs on those brisk fall mornings. Or take advantage of the last few months of summer, and rock this beauty with a cute pair of sandals or flats, no leggings necessary. The ruffled look is a feminine yet classic style that gives your child’s wardrobe a timeless look.
• Statement Making Headband—Finish off the look with a statement piece headband. Headbands have a functional yet fashionable use. Keep hair out of the eyes and away from the face while lending a little something extra to your style. Choosing a headband should be an easy choice because you the main goal is comfortability. If you pick an uncomfortable headband it will find a permanent home in a bathroom drawer, as opposed to your daughter head. Headbands can be dressed up or down. Worn with jeans and a t-shirt to provide a little pop, or matched with a favorite dress to give the look a polished finish.
Make going back to school fun this year by adding these trendy options to the school wardrobe.