Today am reviewing Glamego’s May box that was specially dedicated to Mother’s day that was celebrated on May 13th. This box is called the ‘Beauty Emergency Kit’ & contains 4 full size products and 1 deluxe sample.
I have got to comment about this box though. Visually, I think this is Glamego’s cutest box yet. With pictures of baby animals printed on the whole box, it’s just adorable ????. On the inside it says, “???? U Mom” & a series of praising words that show the love of a mom for her child.
There is a small card with the hashtag #DateWithMom, which gave the subscribers a chance to win a date with their mom in the best place in their city by posting a pic with their mom on social media and tagging Glamego in it. Then there is a leaflet that shows all the products in the box and their descriptions/prices.
Now on to the details of each product :
● Votre Multi vitamin & Rejuvenating night creme – First time hearing about this brand. It’s an Ayurvedic, highly restorative night time moisturiser which is a blend of vitamins & antioxidants that moirurize and protect the skin.
It’s thick and rich and has a luxurious texture. It has a very strong scent, almost like products meant for men. Other than the scent, I like this cream a lot. It’s very moisturising & hydrating.
This is the deluxe sample that I mentioned earlier. However, it’s almost a full sized product itself. The one in the box contains 30 gms while it’s full sized one contains 50 gms. This 30 gms one itself is worth Rs 1550!
● Rohto Acnes Mentho-Cool pimple defence face wash – Acnes is Japan’s No.1 acne care brand. This product is a newbie in India. Since this is a specific product for acne, I didn’t try it out because I’ve normal/dry skin. But it’s definitely a boon for those who have acne, to find this in their box!. It’s 50 gms, comes in a tube & is worth Rs 99.
● Seer Secrets lip scrub – I am so absolutely in love with this one!. I could say it was love at first sight ????. It’s packaging itself is in a cute little round container.
I don’t think it can get any more organic than this. It’s all natural & vegan. It’s ingredients list is – Raw cane sugar, almond oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, liquorice extract, rambutan extract & date extract.
It smells absolutely delicious. I actually felt like eating it up. Lol!. It does a great job of scrubbing the lips and revealing baby smooth lips. It’s slightly on the dry side though. I prefer lip scrubs to be slightly wet/viscous so that it’s easier to work with. But that said, I do love this product a lot..
This 8 gms tub costs Rs 261.
● Bella Voste Sheer creme Satin touch lust lipstick – Super long name for a lipstick!. I got the one in 10 Satin Pink. It’s a gorgeous, matte finish purplish pink. It’s a gorgeous color that suits Indian skin tone. I love it’s creamy and smooth formula. This is hands down the best lipstick I’ve used in my life. That’s saying a lot especially since I’ve used so many lipstick brands..
This one which has 4.2gms is worth Rs 225.
● Bella Voste nail polish – I got a pale/icy green kind of color. It’s in the color 13 Perfect Pick. This is a 9+ toxin free nail enamel that’s non yellowing and formulated in Luxembourg.
This 9 ml bottle is worth Rs 249.
You can watch the video review here :
Overall, I am beyond impressed with this Glamego box. Every product in it is so high quality and useful. This box contains products worth over Rs 2350 but costs only Rs 299!. So, definitely try it out. You can sign up here.
For any essay related searches, definitely check out Essay Mania.
Note : This box was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own & honest.